doTERRA Rosemary - 15mlRegular price $30.00 AUD
Rosemary is an aromatic, evergreen shrub whose leaves are frequently used to flavour foods such as
- Diffuse while studying to maintain concentration.
- Take internally to help reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue.*
- Add 1–2 drops of Rosemary essential oil to meats and favourite entrées for flavouring and to support healthy digestion.*
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional cautions below.
- Supports healthy digestion*
- Supports healthy respiratory function
- Helps reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue
*Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with the eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.