The Shasta Daisy is the most cheerful flower of the summertime, I wanted to design a dress that felt like sunshine in a garment. The Shasta is a beautiful hand painted textile that’s been hand printed in our certified printing warehouse. Our printers recycle and reuse all the water, so they are working within mother nature as much as possible. We are proud to use this amazing warehouse for all our printing production.
The Shasta is a relaxed dress, perfect for the summer and for layering in the cooler days. Oak meadow strives to design yearly seasonal items opposed to one season, making our garments a forever piece.
Shasta Daisy Dress features:
- Three shell buttons on the back.
- 100% thin cotton voile ensuring is light for summer.
- Deep arm hole space ensuring it can be layered all year around.
- Length just under the knee.
- Printed by hand in our certified printing studio that recycles all the water used in the process.
- Hand painted textile.
Our Shasta is true to size if you want extra space please size up if you want extra growing space.
Please cold wash and do not tumble dry, wash with care.