Change of Mind Returns
Under the Australian Consumer Law, merchants do not have to accept a return if you simply change your mind. However, we want you to love your purchase! So, if you’re not entirely happy, you have 14 days to submit a return request for store credit on full priced items when you change your mind.
Subject to the following conditions;
- Return requests submitted after 14 days from your original order date will not be accepted.
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging; unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached.
- Swimwear, Earrings and Toe Rings cannot be returned due to hygienic reasons in line with the Australian Consumer Law.
- Sale, clearance and sample items cannot be returned if you change your mind, due to the limited nature of these items.
Under the Australian Consumer Law, merchants do not have to accept a return if you simply change your mind. Please contact us with your return request which we will action on a case by case basis.
Swimwear, Earrings and Toe Rings cannot be returned due to hygienic reasons in line with the Australian Consumer Law.
Sale, clearance and sample items cannot be returned if you change your mind, due to the limited nature of these items.
Please note: Subject to our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law, international returns cannot be accepted where the value of the items being returned in one shipment is over $1000. Please ship the items separately as we are not responsible to pay duties to receive the goods. If there is a charge it may be deducted from any refund you may get.
Proof of Purchase
Proof of purchase is required for all returns (including faulty goods). If you do not have a customer account and/or lose your cash register receipt, you may be able to show your purchase using your credit card statement.
Faulty or Damaged Goods
Embella Jewellery may provide a replacement, refund, or repair for faulty goods with proof of purchase.
My item is faulty, can I return it?
Yes, you can return a faulty item if;
- The item has an unadvertised defect,
- The item is unsafe,
- The item is not suitably durable, or
- The item is unacceptable in appearance or finish.
No, you are not entitled to return a faulty item if;
- Any defects are displayed or communicated to you prior to purchase,
- You examined the item before purchasing and didn’t find defects you should have noticed,
- You have used the item in an ‘abnormal’ way,
- You have used the item for a long time.
Embella Jewellery Warranty & Repairs
We offer a 3 month manufacturing warranty on all Embella pieces from date of purchase. For more information, visit our Warranty & Repairs page.
- Store credit is processed within 7 working days of your return being received.
- You will receive an email detailing the the value of the returned garment/s (minus original shipping costs).
- Store credit must be used within 6 months from the date of issue.
e-Gift Cards & Gifts
Our gift cards are issued digitally and must be used before their expiry date. All e-gift cards are valid for 3 years from date of issue.
Gift recipients have the same refund rights as customers who buy directly – but you may only return the item if you have proof of purchase. Refer to above returns policy for more information.
Returning Goods to Us
We process returns through our new Returns Portal. Returns are not actioned in store.
A ‘Returns’ form is also included in every online order. Complete the form and include it inside your return delivery package.
The return shipping method and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend sending your return via a traceable method and retaining proof of postage until receiving email confirmation that your return has been processed by us.
Embella Jewellery is not responsible for returns that are lost by the shipping company.
We will only cover the cost of return delivery for faulty, or incorrectly supplied items.
Any applicable replacement, repair or refund will be processed after Embella Jewellery have receive the original item.
Approved Returns should be posted to:
Shop 7, Star Village Arcade
32 Smith Street Mall
Darwin NT, 0800
What happens when we receive your return?
Your return will be processed in accordance with the returns policy above.
Where an exchange, replacement or repair is the outcome, we will send you a courtesy email with the shipping details or expected delivery date of your replacement, repair or exchange within 7 business days.
Where a refund or store credit is the outcome of your return, we will email you confirmation of the value. Please allow for up to 5-7 business days for any refunds to be processed by your banking institution.
Need more help?
Please contact us by email at:
firstname.lastname@example.org for further support.