A close relative to Ginger, Cardamom is known as an expensive cooking spice and for providing a unique flavour to foods. Cardamom is commonly used for its warming and comforting feeling. Its distinct scent can be uplifting and nurturing to your emotions. Native to Southeast Asia, Cardamom is added to traditional Indian sweets and teas for its cool, minty aroma and flavour. doTERRA Cardamom essential oil is extracted from Cardamom seeds grown in Guatemala, using our strict CPTG® testing standards. Through a collaborative and responsible sourcing arrangement, we are able to have a significant impact on the lives of local partners, ensuring that these farming communities enjoy improved livelihoods.
- Add to bread, smoothies, meats, and salads to enhance food flavour.
- Diffuse or inhale for a sense of openness and clarity.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food additive use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
- Warming and comforting.
- Provides a sense of ease and comfort with each breath.
- Flavourful spice for cooking and baking.
Spicy, fruity, warm, balsamic
* Possible skin sensitivity. Please spot test before use. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.